Reset A User Password
A password can only be changed for users who log in using the K-Fuze authentication. Users who log in using Google, Facebook, or AD will have to change their password there first.
- Expand Administration, select Users, and click User List.
- Filter and locate the user for which to change the password.
- Click the User ID to open in edit mode.
- Click the Change Password tab.
- In the New Password field enter the password to be changed to.
- In the Re-Type Password field reenter the changed password.
- Click Update Password when finished.
The page you are trying to view has expired and is no longer available for viewing.