The Web Developer will develop, deploy, and support content-driven, media-rich Web sites and Web applications. Developers will be involved in the full life-cycle of development for the project, including design & architecture, user interfaces, business logic, workflows, and databases.
Ridgehead is offering full-time unique opportunities to experienced web and .NET developers with MySQL and SQL experience for work on client-related CMS/CRM projects. This is a virtual position, but candidates must be located in Bengaluru or Hyderabad India (no other locations will be considered), and candidates must have a proven track record of being able to work remotely, be self-motivated, and must be able to provide references.
Compensation is commensurate with the applicants’ education, experience, and skill level.
The candidate will be responsible for some or all of the following:
- Build and update database-driven web applications using TFS and/or Github source control.
- Test and evaluate new and existing web applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs in existing web applications.
- Suggest new, creative, and profitable ideas for new or existing websites and applications.
- Develop support collateral to support development projects and activities.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-3+ years experience in Web application development using ASP.NET (C#), including MVC.
- 1-2+ years experience with relational database development, including SQL Server, Access, or MYSQL.
- ASP.Net & C#
- Classic ASP or PHP
- Java, specifically JBOSS
- SQL, MySQL (transact SQL, stored procedures, data entities, etc.)
- XML development
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite applications such as Dreamweaver, PhotoShop, and Fireworks.
- Ability to think conceptually.
- Ability to work independently with work hours that overlap with U.S. business hours.
- Excellent communication skills.
- B.Sc (IT or CS), B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech/M.E, MCA.
If you meet these requirements, and are interested in this position, then email your resume to email@example.com.