Find a Specific User
- Expand Administration, select Users, and click User List.
- To locate a specific user, any column can be filtered.
- To filter by the first name, click the First Name column and select Filter.
- From the Show Items with Value That drop down, select the operator by which to perform the search.
- In the provided field, enter the search criteria and click Filter.
- The above search can be used for any of the provided fields such as Last Name, Email, Login ID.
The page you are trying to view has expired and is no longer available for viewing.