Edit an Existing User
- Expand Administration, select Users, and click User List.
- Filter the user list for the user to modify.
- Click the ID of the user.
- On the Basic Information tab, make the necessary modifications to the user information, roles, and projects.
- On the Custom Fields tab, make the necessary modifications to the custom fields.
- On the Display Picture tab, add/remove/change the display picture of the user.
- For users logging in with the Fuze authentication, click the Change Password tab.
- Make the necessary modifications to change the user password and click Update Password.
The page you are trying to view has expired and is no longer available for viewing.