Create a New User
K-Fuze can be configured where users have to be created in the system before they can log in.
- Expand Administration, select Users, and click User Add.
- On the Basic Information tab, fill out the form. Note: Fields marked with asterisks are required fields.
- Click the Active slider to make the new user active and able to log in.
- From the Roles drop down, select the roles and permissions to associate with the user.
- From the Ticket Projects drop down, select the ticket projects where the user can submit tickets.
- Click Save.
- Click the Custom Fields tab.
- Fill out the information requested. Note: Custom fields are not mandatory fields unless where required.
- Click the Display Picture tab.
- In the Chose a New Image field, enter the path of the image to associate with the user.
- Click Update Display Picture.
The page you are trying to view has expired and is no longer available for viewing.