Add/Remove Roles from a User
A K-Fuze user can be have one or multiple roles. Roles give permission to users to access certain pages in the application
- Expand Administration, select Users, and click User List.
- Locate the user for whom to add or remove roles.
- Click it appropriate ID to open in edit mode.
- Click the Roles drop down and select the ones to associate the user with.
- To remove roles from the user, deselect them from the Roles drop down list.
The page you are trying to view has expired and is no longer available for viewing.