At the request of a ticket requestor, an agent can send an email from the ticket page.
- Expand Support and click the ticket project containing the ticket to send.
- Filter and locate the ticket to send an email for. Click its ID to open it.
- In the Customer area, click the Send Email button.
- The Send an Email window pops up.
- From the Select Template drop down, select a template to use to populate the email. If a template is selected, all the fields are populate. If not template is selected, the agent will need to fill in the Email Subject and Email Body fields.
- When finished, click Send.