Custom controls added to the layout of a ticket page can be enabled or disabled depending on the needs of the ticket project.
- To disable a custom control, expand the Administration menu, and select Ticketing.
- From the Select a Project drop down, select the ticket project containing the custom control to modify.
- Click the Ticket Fields tab.
- Click the name of the custom control to edit its properties.
- Deselect the Active slider to disable the control, click Save, and close the properties box.
- Click the little arrow to the right of the default panel to view the fields that have been deactivated.
- To enable a custom control, click its name from the Inactive Fields list, and select the Active slider.
- Save and close the properties box when finished.