To avoid adding agents or managers to tickets individually, they can directly added to the ticket project notification list. This way they will receive notifications whenever new tickets within this project are created or existing ones updated.
- Expand Administration and click Ticketing.
- From the Select a Project drop down, select the ticket project for which to add the user.
- Click the Notifications tab.
- From the Available Users list box, select the person to add to the notification list, and click the single arrow. Note: The list of Available users is dependent on Project Administrator and Project Agent choices.
- Click Save when finished.