Add an HTML Display Field to the Ticket Page
- Expand Administration and click Ticketing.
- From the Select a Project drop down, click the ticket project to modify.
- Click the Ticket Fields tab.
- Click the Add HTML Display button.
- In the Name field, enter the name to display for the field.
- From the Roles drop down, select the roles that have access and visibility to the HTML field on the ticket page.
- The Active slider is selected by default.
- If more than one panel exist on the ticket age, select the panel where to place the date picker from the Add to Panel drop down.
- Click Save.
- Click the Editor tab.
- In the editor, enter the text to display on the ticket page.
- Click Save and close the box.
The page you are trying to view has expired and is no longer available for viewing.