Add a Ticket Event for Text and Text Area Control
- Expand Administration and click Ticketing.
- From the Select a Project drop down, click the ticket project for which to add an event.
- Click the Events tab
- Click Add New Event.
- From the Field Name drop down, select any text box or text area control field.
- From the Event drop down, select the trigger:
- onchange: Trigger the event when a text within the box is changed.
- onblur: Trigger the event when the text is blurred.
- onfocus: Trigger the event when the text comes into focus.
- onkeyup: Trigger the event when you start typing into the box.
- Click Save when finished.
The page you are trying to view has expired and is no longer available for viewing.