Add a Ticket Event for Drop Down Control
- Expand Administration and click Ticketing.
- From the Select a Project drop down, click the ticket project for which to add an event.
- Click the Events tab
- Click Add New Event.
- From the Field Name drop down, select Category or any drop down field.
- From the Event drop down, select the trigger:
- onindexchanged: Trigger the event when a different value is select.
- onblur: Trigger the event when the field is blurred
- onfocus: Trigger the event when the field comes into focus.
- Click Save when finished.
The page you are trying to view has expired and is no longer available for viewing.