In K-Fuze agents can be added to a ticket notification list so they can receive email when a ticket is updated. Note: To perform the steps below, you should be logged in with the appropriate role.
- Expand Support and click the ticket project where the ticket for which to add users to the notification list is created.
- In the Ticketing List grid, locate the ticket to be modified.
- Click the Ticket ID to open in edit mode.
- Click the Notifications tab.
- In the Search box, start entering the name of the agent to add to the notification list. Once you start typing the name the system will automatically start the filtering process.
- Click to select the name of the agent from the list.
- Click Save when finished.