K-Fuze application is a user roles based application. All users belong to one or more roles giving them various permissions across the application. For instance a user with content author role, can perform the actions of creating and modifying content in the application.
- Expand Administration, select Users, and click Roles.
- To add users to a role, click to select it from the tree.
- Select the appropriate one from Available Users and click the single arrow. Clicking the 2 arrows will add all available users to the role.
- To remove a user from a role, select the appropriate one from Users In Role and click the single arrow.
- For a quick search of a specific name, start entering the name into the Filter field .
- Click Save when finished.