Add a Condition for Content Language
Workflows conditions are conditions preset that need to be met regardless of the event to trigger the workflow and apply the actions.
- On the Administration menu, select Content, and click Workflow.
- Click Add Workflow to create a new workflow.
- In the Name field, enter the name to be given to the workflow.
- In the Description field, enter a description explaining what the workflow would do.
- From the Event drop down, select an event.
- In the Display Order field, enter the order in which the workflow will be triggered when there are several.
- Select the Active slide button to make sure the workflow runs when conditions are met.
- In the Workflow Conditions area, click the Add New Condition button to set conditions which need to be met before the action can take place.
- From the Select Field drop down, select the condition operator. If this is the first condition select AND.
- From the Select One drop down, select Content Language.
- From the Select Expression drop down, select the expression that the condition needs to satisfy.
Click the last field and chose the language the expression will be based upon. In the Workflow Actions area, click the Add New Action button to add the action that will take place once the conditions are met.
- Select IS-EQUAL-TO to include a specific expression.
- Select IS-NOT-EQUAL-TO to exclude a specific expression.
- From the Select Field drop down, select the action field to be updated.
- Depending on the selection, the last field can be either a free form or a selection to update/edit the field by the action once conditions are met.
- Click Save when finished.
The page you are trying to view has expired and is no longer available for viewing.