Edit a Glossary Item
Only users with the appropriate permissions can edit glossary items.
- Expand Resources and click Glossary.
- From the Glossary page you can see all of the items listed alphabetically, and you can also search, filter, and suggest your own glossary terms.
- Locate the glossary item you want to modify and click on its Edit button.
- In the Edit Glossary box, make the necessary modifications to the Name, Description, Active, and Language fields.
- Remember to click Save when finished.
The page you are trying to view has expired and is no longer available for viewing.