Duplicate Content Items
Duplicating content items is done when the need arises to create copies of an existing item. In order to duplicate content items you must have the necessary content author permissions.
- Expand Administration, select Content, and click Content List.
- From the content grid, locate the item to duplicate.
- Click its appropriate ID to open in edit mode.
- Click Duplicate.
- The duplicated copy is now open in edit mode with the word "copy" included in the title.
- Make the necessary modifications and click Save.
The page you are trying to view has expired and is no longer available for viewing.