Add a Glossary Item for Non-Content Authors
Users who do not have Content Author permissions cannot author glossary items, but they can suggest them.
- Expand Resources and click on Glossary.
- From the Glossary page you can see all of the items listed alphabetically, and you can also search, filter, and suggest your own glossary terms.
- Click on Suggest Glossary.
- In the Name field, enter the title of your glossary item.
- In the Description field, enter a definition of the glossary item that you want to display.
- Remember to click Save when finished.
- When a glossary item is suggested, an email notification is sent to the system administrator and content authors to approve the item. Once it is approved, you will be able to find it in the Glossary.
The page you are trying to view has expired and is no longer available for viewing.