Add a Glossary Item for Non-Content Authors
Users who do not have Content Author permissions cannot author glossary items but they can suggest them.
- Expand Resources and click Glossary.
- Click Suggest Glossary.
- In the Name field, enter the title of the glossary item.
- In the Description field, enter the description of the glossary item.
- Click Save when finished.
- Once a glossary item is suggested, an email notification is sent to the system administrator and content authors to approve the item.
The page you are trying to view has expired and is no longer available for viewing.