Customer self-service offers companies a legitimate opportunity to reduce call center costs, often drastically. The cost of a self-service transaction is measured in pennies, while the average cost of a live service interaction (phone, e-mail, or web chat) is more than $7 for a B2C company and more than $13 for a B2B company. The average cost of a live agent hast risen 38% since 2009!
And to top that off, in a 2015 survey, 92% of consumers surveyed said they would leave a company that did not provide satisfactory customer service.
Imagine your customers finding solutions for their own problems by using your K-Fuze CMS portal. This will dramatically reduce the number of calls and interactions with your call center or helpdesk - and also reduce your support costs. Not to mention empowering your customers to quickly and efficiently solving their own problems resulting in improved customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
K-Fuze CMS includes:
- Customer Management - Manage all users, companies, and clients from within K-Fuze CMS environment
- Contact Management - A complete incident and ticket management solution for all types of customer interactions
- Content Management - Organize, manage, and share FAQs, documents, files, multimedia and rich-text content
- Website Management - Create your entire customer care website using the K-Fuze CMS portal
Having your customers find solutions for their own problems by using your F-Fuze CMS portal reduces the number of calls and interactions with your call center or helpdesk and reduces support costs. Not to mention empowering your customers to quickly and efficiently solving their own problems resulting in improved customer satisfaction.
Support all types of customers – internal, end-user, channel partners, etc. – using K-Fuze CMS by defining content and functionality, including ticketing, by role. Create a unique experience for all audience levels using standard K-Fuze CMS functionality.
And if K-Fuze CMS does not work exactly the way you want, then extend it by integrating with external systems, customize functionality, and much more.
K-Fuze CMS is a unique cloud (or on-premise) based Customer Management System (CMS), incorporating website creation & management, customer relationship management, ticket & incident management, and content & knowledge management – all rolled up into one easy-to-use customer care solution. K-Fuze CMS is ideal for organizations looking for a turnkey customer care solution to satisfy all client interactions for contact centers, customers, and users. K-Fuze CMS is designed for use by both SMB organizations and larger enterprise companies.
K-Fuze CMS was designed from the ground up to allow companies to empower their customers to support themselves and log service requests. Self-service functionality includes:
- Customers can consume public facing FAQs, glossary, multimedia and videos, files, manuals, etc. Content can be limited to different audiences based on their role.
- Content can be rated, commented on, and shared, and users can opt to follow content threads and receive notifications of any updates or additional comments.
- Rich searching with K-Fuze CMS allows users to easily search for and find content.
- Users can view news, alerts, and press releases.
- K-Fuze CMS can be set up to allow customers to log and track any type of interaction, including: feedback, technical support requests, customer care and billing enquiries, reporting of bugs, helpdesk requests, incident management, processing or Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMAs) - and much more…
In addition, the same system can be used by a company call center or helpdesk to accept voice, email, and chat requests – with the option for customers to see these requests, too.
Contact us to schedule a consultation today.