K-Fuze CMS MobileAccess content using your smart phone or tablet.
View content from the K-Fuze CMS solution on your mobile device. The K-Fuze CMS Mobile app includes support for a variety of devices, such as:
- Apple iPhone
- Google Android
- Windows Mobile
- Apple iPads
- Android Tablets
- Windows Tablets
Companies selectively distribute content and documents to their authorized users in a controlled manner so that users get information as it becomes available or updated. It’s a simple way to control the flow of information and content to all users without having to worry about the users having the most up-to-date information, as the K-Fuze Mobile CMS application takes care of updating itself as-and-when new content and updates become available.
K-Fuze CMS Client features include:
- Authentication so that only authorized users may download and view content
- Content restrictions by user role and permission
- Multiple groups may use the same tool to gain access to content that is specific to their department/silo, such as public access, employees, field personnel, vendors, technical support, customer service, field engineers, etc.
- Content expiration settings so that users no longer have access to the content
- Offline/disconnected viewing of content
- Content is self-updating based on users’ personal settings and group settings
- Supports a wide variety of content formats such as documents (PDF and others), multi-media (video and audio clips), etc.
- Distribute news alerts and messages to the client
- Users can browse and keyword search for documents and content
- Viewing history is uploaded to the server so that authors & admins can analyze user behavior
Should users not wish to use their smart phone or tablet, they can also use their regular computer with the K-Fuze Standalone client.