K-Fuze CMS ClientAccess K-Fuze using a desktop application.
The K-Fuze CMS Offline Client application stores and renders K-Fuze CMS content.
The Ridgehead K-Fuze CMS Client is a native application that runs on computers running Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
Organizations selectively distribute content and documents to authorized users in a controlled manner with the CMS Client, so that users get information as it becomes available or updated. It’s a simple way to control the flow of information and content without having to worry about the users having the most up-to-date information, as the K-Fuze CMS Client application updates itself when new content and app upgrades become available.
Download the K-Fuze CMS Client White Paper for additional information.
K-Fuze CMS Client features include:
- Authentication so that only authorized users may download and view content
- Content restrictions by user role and permission
- Multiple groups may use the same tool to gain access to content that is specific to their department/silo, such as public access, employees, field personnel, vendors, technical support, customer service, field engineers, etc.
- Content expiration settings so that users no longer have access to the content
- Offline/disconnected viewing of content
- Content is self-updating based on users’ personal settings and group settings
- Supports a wide variety of content formats such as documents (PDF and others), multi-media (video and audio clips), etc.
- Distribute news alerts and messages to the client
- Users can browse and keyword search for documents and content
- Viewing history is uploaded to the server so that authors & admins may analyze user behavior
Should users wish to use their smart phone or tablet, they can accomplish this using the K-Fuze Mobile CMS.